“EGODEATH: TWICE BORN AND LOVING IT” contains the 10th through 15th comic strips initially released on Instagram across 30 pages of crudely drawn humor about the paranoia, burn out, and hopelessness of the American working world. This collection includes discussions about:
* The inability for celebrities to find happiness (Because celebrities are normal people!)
* Identifying how some failures are pretty big wins
* Being notified of the death of a loved one while at work (Not Again!)
* How Tea Time(tm) was ruined by a corporate memo
* A motivational speech at the International House of Pancakes/Cameron sings Audioslave
It’s great, really, everyone who reads this book comes away feeling really great about how better put together their life is. You’ll love it.
THIS IS CURRENTLY A PREORDER WITH BOOKS SET TO SHIP OUT AT THE END OF AUGUST 2020.